23rd June 2006, I was coming back from My College. I hope every Indian know the summer season in India, mainly in the month of June. Very hot outside, It looks like that we will burn if we stay more than 5 minutes in this hot. But I was thinking of some one.
“She did not come for last 3 days. I hope she will come today”
I was dreaming on the road, she may be come today, and then what will I do? I was dreaming and going to my home. Home is just 200 m away from there, so I was nearly reach to my Home. When I was at the door then hear some noises. Just looks like mental due to happiness. I thought she must in the house. Now I enter the home and asked to my mom if she came or not yet?
Mom: “No she did not come but don’t worry she will come”
I was just like “ ohh shitttttttttttt” and Put my books on bench.
“House is just like hell without her, right mom”
Mom; “Yea absolutely right”
I was hungry but when I hear that she already left then don’t want to eat anything. Just went to my room, everything was like shit without her. No any noise, no any work just like Hell on earth.
I was going to college for last 3 days without press my cloths. Every member of family was sad without her. No any one can do his / her work without her. She has very great importance in our life. We can say that we are dead without her. But what can we do? If she wishes then she will come, if not then she wont come.
Every family member was sad but can’t do anything. I was trying to don’t eat anything but I thought to eat something now because I was very hungry that time. Even I don’t like to eat without her. No any family members like to eat without her.
I just took a book in my hand and tried to read something. Suddenly I got a noise in my ear. That noise came from my room fan. When I saw on fan then I just throw the book on bed. There was a great noise outside the home. Children’s, ladies, peoples were crowded “Light Come…Light Come…..”
I was also happy to see that Light comes after 3 days in my village. Absolutely I was talking about Light. What you think??????
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehehhe I thought your girl frnd
Post a Comment